Tuesday, July 7, 2009

See you in a while

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give a heads up that I might not be blogging much for the next few weeks. I am currently working toward the homestretch of a summer research fellowship that is taking up a lot of time and energy, but once I finish with that (in early August) I'll be back here blogging consistently again.

This means a few things besides me not posting much.

1) I often do the majority of comment moderation on this blog because I am on it several times a day, and as a blog administrator, I have access to every comment made on every post (even those not written by me). With me taking a break, individual bloggers will be responsible for moderating the comments on the posts they write. This may mean that your comments may not show up on the blog as quickly as normal. Sending multiple comments regarding this manner isn't necessary. Patience is.

2) I would love to have submissions for guest posts. If you have ever considered writing for a feminist blog and would like your thoughts posted here, e-mail me and let me know.

I will leave you, readers, in the very capable hands of Lindsay, who I adore for doing such a great job updating. Make sure to show her some love!

No comments: