Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A note and a question...


Just a quick note to say that this term at school is going to be really busy for me so I probably won't be blogging as much as I would like to. I am taking a maximum course load as well as taking on the role of president of the campus feminist organization, SASS (Students Against Sexism in Society).

Although I'll be busy, feminism will still be in my thoughts. I'm actually working on approval for an independent study about feminist theory and body image to prepare for my summer research fellowship that will be dedicated to a similar topic.

So, readers, what sorts of feminist-y goodness have you been up to in your lives lately? I'm interested to see how people balance their feminist work with the other demands of their lives.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

Just finished reading Yes Means Yes and slowly getting bogged down in end of semester stuff and finding a job (preferably in a nonprofit). My personal reading list is filled with stuff like The Second Sex and The Handmaid's Tale. I mostly read feminist lit to keep me sane...